Luka Doncic-led Dallas Mavericks are scheduled to host Kawhi Leonard's Los Angeles Clippers at the American Airlines Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Sunday. In the Western Conference standings, the Mavericks are placed at the fifth spot with 25 victories in 47 matches while the Clippers have managed the seventh spot with a 24-24 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Both the teams have won their last fixtures in the NBA as Dallas have managed four while the Clippers have won three of their last 10 NBA matches. While the Mavericks have lost seven of their 24 home games, the Clippers have won 11 of their 24 road games so far this season.
Dallas Mavericks vs Los Angeles Clippers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks and the Clippers have shared five wins each.
- Dallas and LA Clippers faced each other twice this season and both won at their home game.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Spencer Dinwiddie, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Ivica Zubac, Nicolas Batum as their star players.
- Clippers: Luke Kennard, John Wall
- Mavericks: Maxi Kleber, Christian Wood, McKinley Wright IV
Average Quarter score: (Mavericks 122-118 Clippers)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 32-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Clippers at Mavericks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 (Mavericks -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 224.5 (over)
Prediction: Mavericks 122-118 Clippers
- The Mavericks have -108 odds to pick up the win, while the Warriors are listed at -112 to claim victory.
- This season, the Mavericks have lost nine of the 24 games they were named the favorites while the Clippers won three of the 17 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, Dallas have won 10 of the 23 games they played as the underdogs while the Clippers have lost 10 of the 31 games they were named the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Clippers managed 109.2 points per game while the Mavericks averaged 112.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Mavericks averaged 0.2 points more per game, and the Clippers managed a difference of 1.3 points less per game.
- For the Mavericks, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33.7 points per game followed by Christian Wood (18.4) and Spencer Dinwiddie (16.7).
- For the Clippers, seven players are averaging above 10 points per game while Paul George leads the roster with 23.4 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 19.4 points per game.
Dallas Mavericks vs Los Angeles Clippers: How to Watch
When and where will the Dallas Mavericks vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Clippers will take place on January 23 at 1:00 am IST (Jan 22, 2:30 pm ET) at the American Airlines Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Dallas Mavericks vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Clippers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Dallas Mavericks vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Dallas Mavericks vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app