Luka Doncic-led Dallas Mavericks are scheduled to square off against New Orleans Pelicans in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Saturday night at the American Airlines Center. In the Western Conference standings, the Pelicans are placed third with 24 wins in 38 matches followed by the Mavericks on the fourth spot with 22 wins in 39 matches.
Dallas have won 15 of their 21 home games so far while New Orleans have managed to win seven of their 17 road games so far. In their last 10 NBA fixtures this season, the Mavericks have won seven games while the Pelicans managed six victories. In the Western Conference fixtures, the Mavs have lost six of their 22 matches while the Pelicans have lost nine of their 25 matches.
Dallas Mavericks vs New Orleans Pelicans: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Pelicans won three games.
- The Pelicans defeated the Mavericks by two points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Spencer Dinwiddie, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- Pelicans: Willy Hernangomez, Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson (out), E.J. Liddell (out), Larry Nance Jr.
- Mavericks: Josh Green, Maxi Kleber, Dorian Finney-Smith
Average Quarter score: (Mavericks 112-109 Pelicans)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Pelicans at Mavericks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7 points (Pelicans +7)
Over/Under (OU): 225.5 (Under)
Prediction: Mavericks 112-109 Pelicans
- The Mavericks have -275 odds to pick up the win, while the Pelicans are listed at +230 to claim victory.
- This season, the Mavericks have won 12 of the 19 games they were named the favorites while the Pelicans won five of the 17 games they played as the underdogs.
- The Mavs won 10 of the 20 games they played as the underdogs while the Pelicans have lost just two of the 21 games they were named the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pelicans managed 117.5 points per game while the Mavericks averaged 112.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Mavericks averaged 1.5 points more per game, and the Pelicans managed a difference of 4.7 points more per game.
- For the Mavericks, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 34 points per game followed by Christian Wood (17.6) and Spencer Dinwiddie (16.2).
- For the Pelicans, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by Brandon Ingram (20.8) and CJ McCollum (20.2).
Dallas Mavericks vs New Orleans Pelicans: How to Watch
When and where will the Dallas Mavericks vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and New Orleans Pelicans will take place on January 8 at 6:30 am IST (Jan 7, 8:00 pm ET) at the American Airlines Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Dallas Mavericks vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and New Orleans Pelicans will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Dallas Mavericks vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and New Orleans Pelicans can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Dallas Mavericks vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.