Detroit Pistons are scheduled to square off against New Orleans Pelicans at the Little Caesars Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday evening. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Pelicans shared five wins and losses each while the Pistons managed four victories.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Pelicans have managed 25 victories in 42 matches to claim the third spot in the Western Conference standings while the Pistons are placed at the 14th spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 12-33 record. While the Pistons have managed six wins in their 20 home games, the Pelicans won eight of their 20 road games so far this season.
Detroit Pistons vs New Orleans Pelicans: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Pelicans have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Pistons won three games.
- The Pelicans defeated the Pistons by six points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Pistons include Bojan Bogdanovic, Cade Cunningham, Jaden Ivy, Alec Burks, Saddiq Bey as their star players.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- Pelicans: Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, E.J. Liddell
- Pistons: Marvin Bagley III, Cade Cunningham, Isaiah Livers, Jalen Duren
Average Quarter score: (Pistons 108-113 Pelicans)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 23-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Pelicans at Pistons: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Pelicans -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 232.5 (Under)
Prediction: Pistons 108-113 Pelicans
- The Pelicans have -200 odds to pick up the win, while the Pistons are listed at +165 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pistons have won 12 of the 45 games they were named the underdogs while the Pelicans lost just three of the 23 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pelicans managed 117.4 points per game while the Pistons averaged 111.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pistons averaged 7.9 points less per game, and the Pelicans managed a difference of 4.4 points more per game.
- For the Pistons, seven players are averaging at least 10 points per game while Bojan Bogdanovic and Cade Cunningham lead the squad with 21.2 and 19.9 points per game, respectively.
- For the Pelicans, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by CJ McCollum (21.3) and Brandon Ingram (20.8).
Detroit Pistons vs New Orleans Pelicans: How to Watch
When and where will the Detroit Pistons vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Detroit Pistons and New Orleans Pelicans will take place on January 14 at 5:30 am IST (Jan 13, 7:00 pm ET) at the Little Caesars Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Detroit Pistons vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Detroit Pistons and New Orleans Pelicans will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Detroit Pistons vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Detroit Pistons and New Orleans Pelicans can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Detroit Pistons vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app