Detroit Pistons are scheduled to host Joel Embiid-led Philadelphia 76ers at the Little Caesars Arena on Sunday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Pistons are placed at the bottom with 11 wins in 42 matches while the Sixers managed 23 wins in 38 games to claim the fifth spot.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
While Detroit have won five of their 18 home games, Philadelphia have lost nine of their 16 road games so far this season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Sixers have won seven matches while the Pistons have lost seven matches.
Detroit Pistons vs Philadelphia 76ers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Pistons won two games.
- In their previous fixture this season, Philadelphia defeated Detroit by 10 points.
- The Pistons include Bojan Bogdanovic, Cade Cunningham, Jaden Ivy, Alec Burks, Saddiq Bey as their star players.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, PJ Tucker as their star players.
- Sixers: Joel Embiid
- Pistons: Marvin Bagley III, Cade Cunningham, Isaiah Livers
Average Quarter score: (Pistons 108-118 Sixers)
- 1st quarter: 28-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-29
- 4th quarter: 27-30
Sixers at Pistons: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): N/A
Over/Under (OU): 225.5 (Over)
Prediction: Pistons 108-118 Sixers
- The money line for this match isn't available yet, will be updated soon.
- This season, the Pistons have won 11 of the 42 games they were named the underdogs while the Sixers lost nine of the 28 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Sixers managed 112.6 points per game while the Pistons averaged 111.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pistons averaged 7.1 points less per game, and the Sixers managed a difference of 3.9 points more per game.
- For the Pistons, seven players are averaging at least 10 points per game while Bojan Bogdanovic and Cade Cunningham lead the squad with 21.1 and 19.9 points per game, respectively.
- For the Sixers, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.5 points per game followed by James Harden (22.3) and Tyrese Maxey (21.2).
Detroit Pistons vs Philadelphia 76ers: How to Watch
When and where will the Detroit Pistons vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Detroit Pistons and Philadelphia 76ers will take place on January 9 at 1:30 am IST (Jan 8, 3:00 pm ET) at the Little Caesars Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Detroit Pistons vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Detroit Pistons and Philadelphia 76ers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Detroit Pistons vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Detroit Pistons and Philadelphia 76ers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Detroit Pistons vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app