FIFA 23 has confirmed the 23 highest-rated players on FIFA 23 Ultimate Team. Five players will be sharing the top spot this year. Interestingly, neither Cristiano Ronaldo nor Lionel Messi is among the top five rated players for the first time in over a decade. Both have been downgraded with their rating points taking a dip. Meanwhile, the Premier League dominates the list with 11 of the 23 players currently playing in England.
Also, one of the Premier League players has been confirmed as the joint highest-rated, sharing the top spot with four other players. Coming to Messi and Ronaldo, while the Argentine has dropped from 93 to 91 overall, Ronaldo has been downgraded to 90 points, his lowest rating since FIFA 11.
Among the top 23 high-rated players are Man City's Kevin De Bruyne, PSG's Messi and Mbappe, Barcelona's Robert Lewandowski and Real Madrid's Karim Benzema. These are all rated 91 overall on FIFA 23, the joint highest-rated players in the game. De Bruyne and Mbappe remain 91 rated, Benzema increased by two overall ratings whilst Messi dropped by two, and Lewandowski surprisingly was downgraded from 92 to 91 overall.
Liverpool duo Mohamed Salah and Virgil van Dijk both increased from 89 rated to 90, whilst Alisson and ex-Liverpool forward Sadio Mane remain at 89. Spurs duo Harry Kane and Heung-Min Son, Chelsea's N'Golo Kante and Manchester City duo Ederson and Erling Haaland make up the rest of the Premier League players.
A total of four Paris Saint-Germain players are among the 23 high-rated players, most individual players in the top 23 list. Meanwhile, Man City, Bayern Munich and Liverpool have three of their players on the list. Notably, FIFA 23 will be released worldwide on Friday, September 30, 2022.
Here is the list of 23 high-rated players:
- Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) - 91 rated
- Robert Lewandowski (Barcelona) - 91 rated
- Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain) - 91 rated
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) - 91 rated
- Lionel Messi (Paris Saint-Germain) - 91 rated
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) - 90 rated
- Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool) - 90 rated
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United) - 90 rated
- Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid) - 90 rated
- Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich) - 90 rated
- Neymar Jr (Paris Saint-Germain) - 89 rated
- Heung-Min Son (Tottenham Hotspur) - 89 rated
- Sadio Mane (Bayern Munich) - 89 rated
- Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich) - 89 rated
- Casemiro (Manchester United) - 89 rated
- Alisson (Liverpool) - 89 rated
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) - 89 rated
- Ederson (Manchester City) - 89 rated
- N'Golo Kante (Chelsea) - 89 rated
- Jan Oblak (Atletico Madrid) - 89 rated
- Erling Haaland (Manchester City) - 88 rated
- Toni Kroos (Real Madrid) - 88 rated
- Marquinhos (Paris-Saint Germain) - 88 rated