World No. 1 Brazil will look to finish their FIFA World Cup 2022 group stage with a victory as they are set to face Cameroon in their final Group G clash on Friday night at the Lusail Stadium. While Brazil are sitting at the top of the group standings with six points, Cameroon are placed third with just one point.
Brazil opened their World Cup campaign with a 2-0 win against Serbia while they defeated Switzerland 1-0 in their second fixture. On the other hand, Cameroon have displayed strong performance but failed to register a win as they lost 0-1 to Switzerland in their opener and played a 3-3 draw with Serbia in their second game.
Cameroon vs Brazil: Match Preview
- Cameroon and Brazil have faced each other six times and the South American side dominated with five wins while the African side ended up winning a game.
- Brazil and Cameroon faced each other in 1994 and 2014 World Cup with the World No.1 team winning both the fixtures.
- Cameroon include Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting, Frank Anguissa, Andre Onana, Vincent Aboubakar as their top players.
- Brazil include Vinicius Jr., Thiago Silva, Richarlison, Gabriel Jesus, Casemiro as their top players.
Predicted halftime scores: (Cameroon 0-2 Brazil)
- 1st Half: 1-0
- 2nd Half: 2-0
Cameroon vs Brazil: Betting Odds (FT)
Handicap (Spread): 1 goal (Brazil -1)
Over/Under: 2.5 (Under)
Prediction: Cameroon 0-2 Brazil
- Cameroon have +650 odds to pick up the win, while Brazil are listed at -250 to claim victory.
- The draw between Cameroon and Brazil has been listed at +400 odds.
- Cameroon scored a total of 12 goals in six matches at the CAF World Cup qualifiers while Brazil scored a total of 40 goals in 17 matches at the CONMEBOL qualifiers.
- From their opponents in the qualifiers, Cameroon conceded three goals while Brazil conceded five goals.
- Brazil (-1) are placed on +105 odds while Cameroon (-1) have +195 odds.
- The full-time score has been set to 2.5 goals. Over -133, Under +110.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.