Dallas Mavericks will host the defending champions, Golden State Warriors in their first NBA 2022-23 regular season fixture against each other on Tuesday night at the American Airlines Center. The Mavericks are placed at the 11th spot in the Western Conference standings while the Warriors managed 8th position in the points table.
Steph Curry's Dubs have won 11 of their 21 games so far this season while the Mavericks have won nine of their 19 matches. Luka Doncic-led Dallas have won eight of their 11 home games this season while the San Francisco-based NBA franchise have won just two of their 11 road games in the league so far.
Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Warriors won two games.
- In their last five head-to-head fixtures, the Mavericks defeated the Warriors four times.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Spencer Dinwiddie, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- The Warriors include Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green as their star players.
- Warriors: -
- Mavericks: Andre Iguodala
Average Quarter score: (Mavericks 112-115 Warriors)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-31
- 3rd quarter: 26-28
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Warriors at Mavericks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Warriors -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228 (Under)
Prediction: Mavericks 112-115 Warriors
- The Mavericks have +101 odds to pick up the win, while the Warriors are listed at -120 to claim victory.
- This season, the Mavericks have lost six of the 11 games they were named underdogs while the Warriors won nine of the 13 games they played as favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Warriors managed 117.8 points per game while the Mavericks averaged 109.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Mavericks averaged 1.8 points less per game, and the Warriors managed a difference of 0.5 points more per game.
- For the Mavericks, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33.1 points per game followed by Christian Wood (17.1) and Spencer Dinwiddie (17.1).
- For the Warriors, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 31.4 points per game followed by Andrew Wiggins (19.1) and Klay Thompson (17.7).
Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors: How to Watch
When and where will the Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Golden State Warriors will take place on November 30 at 6:00 am IST (Nov 29, 7:30 pm ET) at the American Airlines Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Golden State Warriors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Golden State Warriors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.