Golden State Warriors are scheduled to host the likes of Houston Rockets at the Chase Center on Saturday night in the NBA 2022-23 Western Conference fixture. Defending champions Warriors are placed on the eighth position while the Rockets are at the 14th place in the Western Conference standings.
The Warriors have won 12 of their 23 games this season while the Rockets have won six of their 22 games so far. While the Dubs have lost just one of their 11 home games, Houston have won just three of their 14 road games in the ongoing season. Steph Curry's side have won four of their last five fixtures while the Clutch City have won three of their last five games.
Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Warriors have dominated the matchup with nine victories while the Rockets last won in the 2019-20 season.
- The Dubs defeated the Rockets by seven points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Warriors include Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green as their star players.
- The Rockets include Jalen Green, Jabari Smith Jr., Kevin Porter Jr., Boban Marjanovic, Eric Gordon as their star players.
- Rockets: Jae'Sean Tate
- Warriors: Andre Iguodala
Average Quarter score: (Warriors 124-112 Rockets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 28-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-28
- 4th quarter: 35-30
Rockets at Warriors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 10.5 points (Warriors -10.5)
Over/Under (OU): 233 (Over)
Prediction: Warriors 124-112 Rockets
- The Warriors have -560 odds to pick up the win, while the Rockets are listed at +420 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors have lost five of the 15 games they were named favorites while the Rockets won five of the 21 games they played as underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Rockets managed 109.8 points per game while the Warriors averaged 117.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Warriors averaged 0.3 points more per game, and the Rockets managed a difference of 6.8 points less per game.
- For the Warriors, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 31.4 points per game followed by Andrew Wiggins (18.6) and Klay Thompson (17).
- For the Rockets, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jalen Green leads the squad with 21.3 points per game followed by Kevin Porter Jr. with 19 points per game.
Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets: How to Watch
When and where will the Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets will take place on December 4 at 7:00 am IST (Dec 3, 8:30 pm ET) at the Chase Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.