Defending champions Gold en State Warriors are scheduled to host Kawhi Leonard's Los Angeles Clippers at the Chase Center on Thursday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Warriors are placed at the fifth spot with 32 wins in 62 matches while the Clippers have managed the sixth place with a 33-31 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Golden State, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, have won six matches while LA Clippers, who lost their last three matches, have won four games. The Warriors have lost seven of their 32 home games while the Clippers have won 18 of their 34 road games so far this season.
Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Clippers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Warriors and the Clippers shared five wins each.
- Golden State and LA Clippers faced each other twice this season and both the teams won a game.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green as their star players.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Russell Westbrook, Ivica Zubac, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
- Clippers: -
- Warriors: Andrew Wiggins, Andre Iguodala, Steph Curry, Ryan Rollins, Gary Payton II
Average Quarter score: (Warriors 115-112 Clippers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-28
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Clippers at Warriors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Warriors +2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 231.5 (Under)
Prediction: Warriors 115-112 Clippers
- The Clippers have -150 odds to pick up the win, while the Warriors are listed at +125 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors lost 13 of the 39 games they were named the favorites while the Clippers won five of the 22 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Warriors won six of the 23 games they were named the underdogs while the Clippers lost 14 of the 42 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Clippers are scoring 112.5 points per game while the Warriors are averaging 118.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Warriors are averaging 0.5 points more per game while the Clippers are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game.
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.4 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (22.1) and Jordan Poole (20.8).
- For the Clippers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Paul George leads the roster with 23.5 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 23 points per game.
Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Clippers: How to Watch
When and where will the Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Clippers will take place on March 3 at 8:30 am IST (Mar 2, 10:00 pm ET) at the Chase Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Clippers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app