Stephen Curry-led Golden State Warriors are scheduled to host Ja Morant's Memphis Grizzlies at the Chase Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Wednesday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Warriors are placed at the 10th spot with 23 wins in 47 matches while the Grizzlies have managed the second place with a 31-16 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
While the Warriors lost their last match against Brooklyn Nets, the Grizzlies are currently on a three-game losing streak. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Dubs won four matches while Memphis won seven games. Defending champions Warriors have lost six of their 23 home games while the Grizzlies have won 11 of their 24 road games so far this season.
Golden State Warriors vs Memphis Grizzlies: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Grizzlies have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Warriors won four games.
- The Warriors defeated the Grizzlies by 14 points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Warriors include Steph Curry, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole as their star players.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- Grizzlies: Steven Adams, Danny Green, John Konchar
- Warriors: Andre Iguodala
Average Quarter score: (Warriors 124-118 Grizzlies)
- 1st quarter: 33-28
- 2nd quarter: 30-30
- 3rd quarter: 29-27
- 4th quarter: 32-33
Grizzlies at Warriors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Warriors -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 237.5 (Over)
Prediction: Warriors 124-118 Grizzlies
- The Warriors have -145 odds to pick up the win, while the Grizzlies are listed at +200 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors lost 11 of the 28 games they were named the favorites while the Grizzlies won one of the five games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Grizzlies managed 117 points per game while the Warriors averaged 117.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Warriors averaged 0.4 points less per game, and the Grizzlies managed a difference of 4.6 points more per game.
- For the Warriors, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.2 points per game followed by Jordan Poole (21.2), Klay Thompson (20.6) and Andrew Wiggins (17.5).
- For the Grizzlies, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27.2 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.7 points per game.
Golden State Warriors vs Memphis Grizzlies: How to Watch
When and where will the Golden State Warriors vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Memphis Grizzlies will take place on January 26 at 8:30 am IST (Jan 25, 10:00 pm ET) at the Chase Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Golden State Warriors vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Memphis Grizzlies will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Golden State Warriors vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Memphis Grizzlies can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Golden State Warriors vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app