Defending champions Golden State Warriors are scheduled to host Orlando Magic at the Chase Center on Saturday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Dubs have managed six victories while the Magic have shared five wins and losses each.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Warriors are placed ninth in the Western Conference standings with 20 wins in 39 matches while the Magic are placed 13th in the Eastern Conference standings with 14 wins in 39 matches. While Orlando have won just four of their 17 road games so far, the Warriors have lost just three of their 20 home games this season.
Golden State Warriors vs Orlando Magic: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Warriors and the Magic shared five wins each.
- Orlando defeated the Warriors by one point in their previous fixture this season.
- The Warriors include Steph Curry, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole as their star players.
- The Magic include Paolo Banchero, Bol Bol, Franz Wagner, Markelle Fultz as their star players.
- Magic: Jonathan Issac, Chuma Okeke, Bol Bol, Moritz Wagner
- Warriors: Steph Curry, Andre Iguodala, Andrew Wiggins, JaMychal Green, Jonathan Kuminga, James Wiseman
Average Quarter score: (Warriors 120-113 Magic)
- 1st quarter: 30-30
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 29-25
- 4th quarter: 34-30
Magic at Warriors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 (Warriors -6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 231.5 (Over)
Prediction: Warriors 120-113 Magic
- The Warriors have -270 odds to pick up the win, while the Magic are listed at +220 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors have lost six of the 21 games they were named the favorites while the Magic won 12 of the 29 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Magic managed 110.3 points per game while the Warriors averaged 117.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Warriors averaged 0.4 points less per game, and the Magic managed a difference of 3.9 points less per game.
- For the Warriors, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 30 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (20.6), Jordan Poole (20.6) and Andrew Wiggins (19.1).
- For the Magic, nine players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Paolo Banchero leads the squad with 21.3 points per game followed by Franz Wagner with 19.9 points per game.
Golden State Warriors vs Orlando Magic: How to Watch
When and where will the Golden State Warriors vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Orlando Magic will take place on January 8 at 7:00 am IST (Jan 7, 8:30 pm ET) at the Chase Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Golden State Warriors vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Orlando Magic will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Golden State Warriors vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Orlando Magic can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Golden State Warriors vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app