Defending champions Golden State Warriors are scheduled to square off against Phoenix Suns at the Chase Center on Tuesday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Warriors are placed sixth with 20 wins in 40 matches while the Suns are placed eighth with 20 wins in 41 matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Currently, the Suns are on a six-game losing streak while the Warriors have lost their two previous fixture in the NBA. In their last 10 NBA matches, the Dubs have won six games while the Suns have lost nine matches. This season, the Warriors have lost just four of their 21 home games while the Suns have won six of their 20 rad games so far.
Golden State Warriors vs Phoenix Suns: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Warriors won four games.
- The Warriors and the Suns faced each other twice this season as the latter claimed the victory in both the matches.
- The Warriors include Steph Curry, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole as their star players.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul, Damion Lee as their star players.
- Suns: Devin Booker, Jae Crowder, Cameron Johnson, Cameron Payne, Chris Paul
- Warriors: JaMychal Green, Jonathan Kuminga, James Wiseman
Average Quarter score: (Warriors 122-112 Suns)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-25
- 4th quarter: 34-30
Suns at Warriors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 9.5 points (Warriors -9.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230.5 (Over)
Prediction: Warriors 122-112 Suns
- The Warriors have -475 odds to pick up the win, while the Suns are listed at +380 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors have won 15 of the 22 games they were named the favorites while the Suns won six of the 11 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Suns managed 112.7 points per game while the Warriors averaged 116.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Warriors averaged 0.7 points less per game, and the Suns managed a difference of 1.7 points more per game.
- For the Warriors, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 30 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (20.6), Jordan Poole (20.6) and Andrew Wiggins (18.8).
- For the Suns, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Deandre Ayton (17.5) and Mikal Bridges (15.4).
Golden State Warriors vs Phoenix Suns: How to Watch
When and where will the Golden State Warriors vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Phoenix Suns will take place on January 11 at 8:30 am IST (Jan 10, 10:00 pm ET) at the Chase Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Golden State Warriors vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Phoenix Suns will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Golden State Warriors vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Phoenix Suns can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Golden State Warriors vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app