Defending champions Golden State Warriors are scheduled to host Pascal Siakam's Toronto Raptors at the Chase Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday night. The Warriors won their previous game against Memphis Grizzlies while the Raptors are currently on a two-game losing streak. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Dubs won four matches while the Raptors won six games.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Stephen Curry's side have managed the eighth spot in the Western Conference standings with 24 wins in 48 matches while Toronto are placed at the 12th spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 22-27 record. The Warriors have lost six of their 24 home games while the Raptors have won seven of their 22 road games so far this season.
Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Warriors and the Raptors shared five wins each.
- The Warriors defeated the Raptors by 16 points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Warriors include Steph Curry, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole as their star players.
- The Raptors include Scottie Barnes, Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby, Juancho Hernangomez as their star players.
- Raptors: Dalano Banton, Otto Porter Jr.
- Warriors: Andre Iguodala, Andrew Wiggins
Average Quarter score: (Warriors 120-112 Raptors)
- 1st quarter: 32-26
- 2nd quarter: 29-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-28
- 4th quarter: 31-30
Raptors at Warriors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Warriors -5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 229.5 (Over)
Prediction: Warriors 120-112 Raptors
- The Warriors have -225 odds to pick up the win, while the Raptors are listed at +180 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors lost 11 of the 29 games they were named the favorites while the Raptors won 12 of the 31 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Warriors won six of the 19 games they were named the underdogs while the Raptors lost seven of the 17 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Raptors managed 112.6 points per game while the Warriors averaged 117.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Warriors averaged 0.4 points less per game, and the Raptors managed a difference of 0.2 points more per game.
- For the Warriors, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.3 points per game followed by Jordan Poole (21.2), Klay Thompson (20.7) and Andrew Wiggins (17.5).
- For the Raptors, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Pascal Siakam leads the squad with 25.2 points per game followed by Fred VanVleet (19.1), Gary Trent Jr. (18.6) and OG Anunoby (17.3).
Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors: How to Watch
When and where will the Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Toronto Raptors will take place on January 28 at 8:30 am IST (Jan 27, 10:00 pm ET) at the Chase Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Toronto Raptors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Toronto Raptors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app