Buku Jutsu, also known as Flight or Sky Dancing, is a technique that allows the user to fly by manipulating their ki energy. It is a common skill among the characters of the Dragon Ball series, and it can also be used in Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), a popular battle royale game for mobile devices.
In the Dragon Ball Super-themed mode, one must locate 5 Books of Spells and employ the Levitation Technique each time to complete the mission to use Buku Jutsu five times.
Mentioned below is the step-by-step guide to use the Buku Jutsu in BGMI:
1. First, you need to activate the Dragon Ball Super-Themed Mode, which is a new standalone mode that features a unique 1.6x1.6 km map and allows to play a role as Dragon Ball characters. The mode can be accessed from the main menu of the game.
2. Then, locate a book of spells. These can be found on the ground, in supply drops, and airdrops.
3. Equip the Book of Spells.
4. Open the Book of Spells and select the Levitation Technique.
5. Hold down the fire button to activate the Levitation Technique.
Once one has equipped the levitation technique, they can fly and move by tilting the mobile device. To stop levitating, simply release the fire button. Buku Jutsu is a fun and exciting technique that can enhance the gameplay experience in BGMI. However, it also requires skill and strategy to use it effectively and avoid its drawbacks.