Date : December 3, 2023
Time : 7:00 PM IST
Venue : M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Live Ball-By-Ball Commentary : SportsTiger App
India will take on Australia in the fifth and final T20I of the series at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru. After taking an unassailable 3-1 lead in the five-match T20I series, the Indian cricket team will be looking to keep the winning momentum before they embark on the tour to South Africa in a week. For Australia, it is going to be crucial that they secure a positive result to end the fruitful Indian tour on a high.
The Indian openers Yashasvi Jaiswal and Ruturaj Gaikwad have provided impressive starts at the top of the order, which has been capitalised gleefully by the likes of the captain Suryakumar Yadav and Rinku Singh in the middle order during the ongoing T20I series. On the bowling side, Ravi Bishnoi has been the standout for India, while the likes of Axar Patel and Avesh Khan have had some important contributions with the ball.
Meanwhile, amidst all the changes in the Australian squad during the ongoing T20I series, most of the top batters are not available for the team management to pick, leaving Travis Head and the captain Matthew Wade to do most of the bidding with the bat in hand. Jason Behrendorff has been the most impressive bowler for Australia, but he hasn’t had steady bowling partnerships to build at the other end, which is why the team has been conceding bid totals consistently.
- India: Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav (c), Rinku Singh, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Axar Patel, Deepak Chahar, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Mukesh Kumar
- Australia: Travis Head, Josh Philippe, Ben McDermott, Aaron Hardie, Tim David, Matthew Short, Matthew Wade (c)/(wk), Ben Dwarshuis, Chris Green, Jason Behrendorff, Tanveer Sangha
Grand League Team
- Wicket-Keepers: Matthew Wade
- Batters: Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Suryakumar Yadav, Rinku Singh, Travis Head, Ben McDermott, Tim David
- All-Rounders: Axar Patel, Aaron Hardie
- Bowlers: Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Jason Behrendorff, Tanveer Sangha
Disclaimer: The fantasy tips and facts expressed within this article are the author's personal opinions. They do not reflect the views of SportsTiger. It is not a reflection of the actual points you might earn. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.