Tyrese Haliburton-led Indiana Pacers are set to host DeMar DeRozan's Chicago Bulls at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Wednesday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Pacers are placed at the 12th spot with 25 wins in 59 matches while the Bulls managed the 11th place with a 26-31 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Pacers, who are on a five-game losing streak, have won just one game while the Bulls, who lost their previous four matches, have lost six games. Indiana have lost 14 of their 31 home games while Chicago have won 10 of their 29 road games so far this season.
Indiana Pacers vs Chicago Bulls: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bulls have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Pacers won four games.
- Indiana and Chicago faced each other twice this season and both won their home games.
- The Pacers include Tyrese Haliburton, Buddy Hield, Myles Turner, Bennedict Mathurin, Jalen Smith as their star players.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan , Zach Lavine, Alex Caruso, Andre Drummond, Nikola Vucevic as their star players.
- Bulls: Lonzo Ball, Javonte Green
- Pacers: -
Average Quarter score: (Pacers 112-119 Bulls)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-32
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Bulls at Pacers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Bulls +2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230.5 (Over)
Prediction: Pacers 112-119 Bulls
- The Pacers have -140 odds to pick up the win, while the Bulls are listed at +115 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pacers lost 10 of the 22 games they were named the favorites while the Bulls won 14 of the 33 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Pacers won 13 of the 37 games they were named the underdogs while the Bulls lost 12 of the 24 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bulls are scoring 113.3 points per game while the Pacers are averaging 114.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pacers are averaging 2.7 points less per game, and the Bulls are conceding equal points per game as they are scoring.
- For the Pacers, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Tyrese Haliburton leads the squad with 19.8 points per game followed by Myles Turner (17.6), Buddy Hield (17.5) and Bennedict Mathurin (17.2).
- For the Bulls, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as DeMar DeRozan leads the squad with 25.4 points per game followed by Zach Lavine with 23.9 points per game.
Indiana Pacers vs Chicago Bulls: How to Watch
When and where will the Indiana Pacers vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Chicago Bulls will take place on February 16 at 5:30 am IST (Feb 15, 7:00 pm ET) at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of Indiana Pacers vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Chicago Bulls will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Indiana Pacers vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Chicago Bulls can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Indiana Pacers vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app