Indiana Pacers are scheduled to host Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday night. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Pacers have managed the ninth spot with 24 victories in 50 matches while the Bucks are placed at the third spot with a 31-17 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Pacers managed just two victories while the Bucks lost four matches. Indiana have lost nine of their 25 home games while Milwaukee have won 12 of their 24 road games so far this season. While the Pacers lost their last game against Orlando Magic, the Bucks are currently on a two-game winning streak.
Indiana Pacers vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with nine victories while the Pacers won just one game.
- The Bucks defeated the Pacers by 13 points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Pacers last won a game against the Bucks in February 2020.
- The Pacers include Tyrese Haliburton, Buddy Hield, Myles Turner, Bennedict Mathurin, Jalen Smith as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jevon Carter, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- Bucks: Serge Ibaka, Bobby Portis
- Pacers: -
Average Quarter score: (Pacers 108-121 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 26-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-31
- 3rd quarter: 26-28
- 4th quarter: 29-33
Bucks at Pacers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Bucks -7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 237.5 (Under)
Prediction: Pacers 108-121 Bucks
- The Bucks have -350 odds to pick up the win, while the Pacers are listed at +260 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pacers lost nine of the 21 games they were named the favorites while the Bucks won two of the seven games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Pacers won 12 of the 29 games they were named the underdogs while the Bucks lost 12 of the 41 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bucks managed 113.2 points per game while the Pacers averaged 115 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pacers averaged 1.6 points less per game, and the Bucks managed a difference of 1.4 points more per game.
- For the Pacers, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Tyrese Haliburton leads the squad with 20.2 points per game followed by Buddy Hield (17.6), Bennedict Mathurin (17.6) and Myles Turner (17.4).
- For the Bucks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday (19.5), Brook Lopez (14.5) and Bobby Portis (14.4).
Indiana Pacers vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Indiana Pacers vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on January 28 at 5:30 am IST (Jan 27, 7:00 pm ET) at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of Indiana Pacers vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Indiana Pacers vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Indiana Pacers vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app