Kawhi Leonard-led Los Angeles Clippers are scheduled to host Kyrie Irving's Dallas Mavericks at the Crypto.com Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Wednesday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Clippers have managed the fourth place with 31 wins in 57 matches while the Mavericks are placed at the sixth spot with a 29-26 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Clippers, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have lost just two matches while the Mavericks, who defeated Utah Jazz in their previous fixture, have shared five wins and losses each. The Clippers lost 11 of their 25 home games while the Mavericks won 10 of their 27 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Clippers and the Mavericks shared five wins each.
- The Clippers and the Mavericks faced each other thrice this season and Los Angeles dominated the fixture with two wins.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Ivica Zubac, Nicolas Batum, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Spencer Dinwiddie, Christian Wood, and Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- Mavericks: Luka Doncic, Maxi Kleber, Davis Bertans
- Clippers: Moussa Diabate, John Wall
Average Quarter score: (Clippers 115-107 Mavericks)
- 1st quarter: 30-24
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Mavericks at Clippers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Clippers -7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 220.5 (Over)
Prediction: Clippers 115-107 Mavericks
- The Clippers have -300 odds to pick up the win, while the Mavericks are listed at +250 to claim victory.
- This season, the Clippers lost 10 of the 37 games they were named the favorites while the Mavericks won 11 of the 27 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Clippers won four of the 20 games they were named the underdogs while the Mavericks lost 10 of the 28 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Mavericks are scoring 112.5 points per game while the Clippers are averaging 111.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Clippers are averaging 0.3 points more per game, and the Mavericks are managing a difference of 0.5 points more per game.
- For the Clippers, seven players are averaging above 10 points per game while Paul George leads the roster with 23.5 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 22.1 points per game.
- For the Mavericks, three players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33.4 points per game followed by Christian Wood with 18.1 points per game.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Dallas Mavericks will take place on February 9 at 8:30 am IST (Feb 8, 10:00 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Dallas Mavericks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Dallas Mavericks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app