Paul George's Los Angeles Clippers are scheduled to host defending champions Golden State Warriors at the Crypto.com Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Tuesday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Clippers are placed at the sixth spot with 31 wins in 59 matches while the Warriors have managed the ninth place with a 28-28 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Clippers, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, won six matches while the Warriors, who lost their previous two games, shared five wins and losses each. The Clippers have lost 13 of their 27 home games while the Warriors have won seven of their 28 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Clippers and the Warriors shared five wins each.
- The Warriors defeated the Clippers by 17 points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Ivica Zubac, Nicolas Batum, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green as their star players.
- Warriors: Stephen Curry, Ryan Rollins, Andre Iguodala, Gary Payton II
- Clippers: -
Average Quarter score: (Clippers 118-113 Warriors)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Warriors at Clippers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Warriors +8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230.5 (Over)
Prediction: Clippers 118-113 Warriors
- The Clippers have -400 odds to pick up the win, while the Warriors are listed at +310 to claim victory.
- This season, the Clippers lost 12 of the 39 games they were named the favorites while the Warriors won six of the 21 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Clippers won four of the 20 games they were named the underdogs while the Warriors lost 12 of the 35 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Warriors are scoring 118.2 points per game while the Clippers are averaging 111 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Clippers are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game while the Warriors are managing a difference of 0.1 point more per game.
- For the Clippers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Paul George leads the roster with 23.3 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 22 points per game.
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.4 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (21.4) and Jordan Poole (20.9).
Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Golden State Warriors will take place on February 15 at 8:30 am IST (Feb 14, 10:00 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Golden State Warriors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Golden State Warriors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app