Los Angeles Lakers are currently on a three-game winning streak and will look to continue their winning run against Atlanta Hawks on Friday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season fixture at the Crypto.com Arena. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Hawks have won four matches while the Lakers have shared five wins and losses each.
Both, the Lakers and the Hawks have played 38 games so far this season and the LeBron James' side have won 17 matches to manage the 12th spot in the Western Conference standings while Trae Young-led Hawks have won 18 games to claim the ninth place in the Eastern Conference points table.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Atlanta Hawks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Lakers have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Hawks won three games.
- The Lakers defeated the Hawks by nine points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, Lonnie Walker as their star players.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- Hawks: Clint Capela
- Lakers: Anthony Davis, LeBron James, Lonnie Walker IV, Troy Brown Jr.
Average Quarter score: (Lakers 112-114 Hawks)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-27
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Hawks at Lakers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 0.5 points (Hawks -0.5)
Over/Under (OU): 234.5 (Under)
Prediction: Lakers 112-114 Hawks
- The Lakers have -105 odds to pick up the win, while the Suns are listed at -115 to claim victory.
- This season, the Lakers have won six of the 22 games they were named the underdogs while the Hawks won 14 of the 25 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hawks managed 115.4 points per game while the Lakers averaged 116 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Lakers averaged 1.4 points less per game, and the Hawks managed a difference of 0.9 points less per game.
- For the Lakers, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 29 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 27.4 points per game.
- For the Hawks, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 27.3 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.6 points per game.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Atlanta Hawks: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Lakers vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Atlanta Hawks will take place on January 7 at 9:00 am IST (Jan 6, 10:30 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Lakers vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Atlanta Hawks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Lakers vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Atlanta Hawks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Lakers vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.