LeBron James-led Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to square off against Luka Doncic's Dallas Mavericks in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Thursday night at the Crypto.com Arena. In the Western Conference standings, the Lakers are placed 12th with a 19-21 record while the Mavericks are placed at the fourth spot with 23 wins in 42 matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Both, the Lakers and the Mavericks have lost their previous games and will look to bounce back on the winning ways. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Lakers won six matches while the Mavs won seven games. While the Lakers have lost eight of their 18 home games, Dallas have won seven of their 20 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Lakers won four games.
- Dallas defeated the Lakers by nine points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, Lonnie Walker, Thomas Bryant as their star players.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Spencer Dinwiddie, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- Mavericks: Josh Green, Maxi Kleber, Dorian Finney-Smith, Dwight Powell
- Lakers: Anthony Davis, Austin Reaves, Lonnie Walker IV
Average Quarter score: (Lakers 112-117 Mavericks)
- 1st quarter: 30-30
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Mavericks at Lakers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3 points (Mavericks -3)
Over/Under (OU): 233.5 (Under)
Prediction: Lakers 112-117 Mavericks
- The Lakers have +130 odds to pick up the win, while the Mavericks are listed at -150 to claim victory.
- This season, the Lakers have won six of the 23 games they were named the underdogs while the Mavericks lost eight of the 21 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Mavericks managed 112.4 points per game while the Lakers averaged 116.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Lakers averaged 1.1 points less per game, and the Mavericks managed a difference of 1.4 points more per game.
- For the Lakers, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 29.1 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 27.4 points per game.
- For the Mavericks, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 34 points per game followed by Christian Wood (18.2) and Spencer Dinwiddie (16.2).
Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Dallas Mavericks will take place on January 13 at 8:30 am IST (Jan 12, 10:00 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Dallas Mavericks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Dallas Mavericks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app