Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat are scheduled to host Trae Young's Atlanta Hawks at the FTX Arena on Saturday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Heat are placed at the seventh spot with 33 wins in 64 matches followed by the Hawks at the eighth place with a 32-31 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Miami, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have won four matches while Atlanta, who defeated Portland Trail Blazers in their last match, have shared five wins and losses. The Heat have lost 12 of their 31 home games while the Hawks have won 14 of their 32 road games so far this season.
Miami Heat vs Atlanta Hawks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Heat and the Hawks shared five wins each.
- Miami and Atlanta faced each other twice this season and both shared a victory.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo, Kevin Love as their star players.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- Hawks: -
- Heat: Nikola Jovic, Kyle Lowry
Average Quarter score: (Heat 112-109 Hawks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Hawks at Heat: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Heat -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 225 (Under)
Prediction: Heat 112-109 Hawks
- The Heat have -125 odds to pick up the win, while the Hawks are listed at +105 to claim victory.
- This season, the Heat lost 17 of the 37 games they were named the favorites while the Hawks won seven of the 22 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Heat won 13 of the 27 games they were named the underdogs while the Hawks lost 16 of the 41 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hawks are scoring 116.9 points per game while the Heat are averaging 107.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Heat are averaging 0.8 points less per game, and the Hawks are managing a difference of 0.1 point less per game.
- For the Heat, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 21.8 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21.2) and Tyler Herro (20.3).
- For the Hawks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.8 points per game.
Miami Heat vs Atlanta Hawks: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Atlanta Hawks will take place on March 5 at 6:30 am IST (Mar 4, 8:00 pm ET) at the FTX Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Miami Heat vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Miami Heat and Atlanta Hawks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Miami Heat vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Atlanta Hawks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Miami Heat vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app