Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat are scheduled to square off against Kevin Durant's Brooklyn Nets at the FTX Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Sunday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Heat are placed at the eighth spot with 21 wins in 40 matches while the Nets are placed second with 26 wins in 39 games.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Both the teams have won their previous game in the NBA and will look to continue their winning run against each other. In their last 10 matches, the Nets have lost just one game while the Heat have won six matches. While Miami have won 11 of their 19 home games, Brooklyn have lost eight of their 21 road games so far this season.
Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Heat have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Nets won four games.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Kyle Lowry, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo as their star players.
- The Nets include Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Yuta Watanabe, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- Nets: -
- Heat: Tyler Herro, Nikola Jovic, Caleb Martin, Duncan Robinson, Omer Yurtseven
Average Quarter score: (Heat 112-118 Nets)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Nets at Heat: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Nets -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 223.5 (Over)
Prediction: Heat 112-118 Nets
- The Nets have -130 odds to pick up the win, while the Heat are listed at +110 to claim victory.
- This season, the Heat have lost eight of the 12 games they were named the underdogs while the Nets won 23 of the 27 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nets managed 115.1 points per game while the Heat averaged 109 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Heat averaged 0.5 points less per game, and the Nets managed a difference of 4 points more per game.
- For the Heat, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Bam Adebayo leads the squad with 21.8 points per game followed by Jimmy Butler (21.5) and Tyler Herro (21.1).
- For the Nets, three players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Kevin Durant leads the squad with 29.9 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 26.2 points per game.
Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Brooklyn Nets will take place on January 9 at 4:30 am IST (Jan 8, 6:00 pm ET) at the FTX Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Miami Heat and Brooklyn Nets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Brooklyn Nets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app