Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat are scheduled to host Julius Randle's New York Knicks at the FTX Arena on Friday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Heat have managed the seventh place with 33 wins in 63 matches while the Knicks are placed at the fifth spot with a 37-27 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, New York, who are currently on a seven-game winning streak, have lost just one match while Miami, who lost their previous game against Philadelphia 76ers, have won four matches. The Heat have lost 11 of their 30 home games while the Knicks have won 18 of their 30 road game so far this season.
Miami Heat vs New York Knicks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Heat have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Knicks won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Knicks defeated the Heat by two points at the Madison Square Garden.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo, Kevin Love as their star players.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
- Knicks: -
- Heat: -
Average Quarter score: (Heat 117-112 Knicks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-28
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Knicks at Heat: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Heat +2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 215.5 (Over)
Prediction: Heat 117-112 Knicks
- The Heat have +115 odds to pick up the win, while the Knicks are listed at -140 to claim victory.
- This season, the Heat lost 16 of the 36 games they were named the favorites while the Knicks won 15 of the 34 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Heat won 13 of the 27 games they were named the underdogs while the Knicks lost eight of the 30 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Knicks are scoring 114.7 points per game while the Heat are averaging 107.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Heat are averaging 0.8 points less per game, and the Knicks are managing a difference of 2.8 points more per game.
- For the Heat, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 21.8 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21.2) and Tyler Herro (20.3).
- For the Knicks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 25.1 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (23.6) and RJ Barrett (19.5).
Miami Heat vs New York Knicks: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and New York Knicks will take place on March 4 at 6:30 am IST (Mar 3, 8:00 pm ET) at the FTX Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Miami Heat vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Miami Heat and New York Knicks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Miami Heat vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and New York Knicks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Miami Heat vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app