Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to host New Orleans Pelicans at the Fiserv Forum in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Sunday night. The Bucks have won their last three matches while the Pelicans are currently on a six-game losing streak. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Bucks won seven games while the Pelicans lost eight matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Milwaukee are placed at the third spot in the Eastern Conference standings with 32 wins in 49 matches while New Orleans have managed the fourth place in the Western Conference standings with a 26-23 record. The Bucks have lost five of their 24 home games while the Pelicans have won nine of their 24 road games so far this season.
Milwaukee Bucks vs New Orleans Pelicans: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Pelicans won three games.
- Milwaukee defeated New Orleans by nine points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jevon Carter, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- Pelicans: Dyson Daniels, Zion Williamson, E.J. Liddell
- Bucks: Serge Ibaka, Bobby Portis
Average Quarter score: (Bucks 122-118 Pelicans)
- 1st quarter: 32-28
- 2nd quarter: 29-30
- 3rd quarter: 30-28
- 4th quarter: 31-32
Pelicans at Bucks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): Pelicans +9.5 (-115) | Bucks -9.5 (-105)
Over/Under (OU): 233.5 (O: -112 | U: -108)
Prediction: Bucks 122-118 Pelicans
- The Pelicans have +325 odds to pick up the win, while the Bucks are listed at -400 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bucks lost 12 of the 43 games they were named the favorites while the Pelicans won six of the 24 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bucks won one of the six games they were named the underdogs while the Pelicans lost five of the 25 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pelicans are scoring 115.3 points per game while the Bucks are averaging 113.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bucks are averaging 1.6 points more per game, and the Pelicans are managing a difference of 2.2 points more per game.
- For the Bucks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday (19.5), Brook Lopez (14.5) and Bobby Portis (14.4).
- For the Pelicans, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by CJ McCollum (21.2) and Brandon Ingram (20.3).
Milwaukee Bucks vs New Orleans Pelicans: How to Watch
When and where will the Milwaukee Bucks vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and New Orleans Pelicans will take place on January 30 at 6:30 am IST (Jan 29, 8:00 pm ET) at the Fiserv Forum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Milwaukee Bucks vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and New Orleans Pelicans will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Milwaukee Bucks vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and New Orleans Pelicans can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Milwaukee Bucks vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app