Anthony Edward's Minnesota Timberwolves are scheduled to host Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets at the Target Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Sunday. In the Western Conference standings, the Wolves are placed at the seventh spot with 28 wins in 55 matches while the Nuggets have managed the top place with a 36-16 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Wolves, who were defeated by Magic in their previous game, have won four matches while the Nuggets, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won six games. Minnesota have lost 12 of their 31 home matches while Denver have won 12 of their 24 road games so far this season.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Denver Nuggets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Wolves won four games.
- Minnesota and Denver faced each other twice this season and both won their home fixtures.
- The Wolves include Anthony Edwards, Karl Anthony Towns, Rudy Gobert, D'Angelo Russell as their star players.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- Nuggets: Collin Gillespie
- Wolves: Jordan McLaughlin, Karl-Anthony Towns
Average Quarter score: (Wolves 121-117 Nuggets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-33
- 4th quarter: 31-30
Nuggets at Wolves: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Nuggets +8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 225.5 (Over)
Prediction: Wolves 121-117 Nuggets
- The Nuggets have +275 odds to pick up the win, while the Wolves are listed at -350 to claim victory.
- This season, the Wolves lost eight of the 23 games they were named the favorites while the Nuggets won five of the 10 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Wolves won 13 of the 31 games they were named the underdogs while the Nuggets lost 11 of the 42 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nuggets are scoring 116.6 points per game while the Wolves are averaging 115.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Wolves are averaging 0.4 points more per game, and the Nuggets are managing a difference of 4.1 points more per game.
- For the Wolves, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24.8 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns with 20.8 points per game.
- For the Nuggets, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 25.0 points per game followed by Jamal Murray (19.8), Aaron Gordon (16.8) and Michael Porter Jr. (16.2).
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Denver Nuggets: How to Watch
When and where will the Minnesota Timberwolves vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Denver Nuggets will take place on February 6 at 5:30 am IST (Feb 5, 7:00 pm ET) at the Target Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Denver Nuggets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Denver Nuggets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app