Trae Young-led Atlanta Hawks are set to square off against Jayson Tatum's Boston Celtics on Saturday at the State Farm Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Hawks have managed the eighth place with 34 wins in 67 matches while the Celtics are placed at the second spot with a 46-21 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Atlanta, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have shared five wins and losses each while Boston, who defeated Portland Trail Blazers in their previous match, have also shared five wins and losses. The Hawks have lost 13 of their 31 home games while the Celtics have won 20 of their 32 road games so far this season.
Atlanta Hawks vs Boston Celtics: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Celtics have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Hawks won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, Boston defeated Atlanta by 25 points to extend their winning streak to three matches.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari, Payton Pritchard, Robert Williams III
- Hawks: -
Average Quarter score: (Hawks 115-121 Celtics)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-37
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Celtics at Hawks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Celtics -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 235.5 (Over)
Prediction: Hawks 115-121 Celtics
- The Clippers have -190 odds to pick up the win, while the Knicks are listed at +155 to claim victory.
- This season, the Hawks lost 16 of the 43 games they were named the favorites while the Celtics won one of the four games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Hawks won seven of the 24 games they were named the underdogs while the Celtics lost 18 of the 63 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Celtics are scoring 117.6 points per game while the Hawks are averaging 117.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Hawks are averaging 0.1 point more per game, and the Celtics are managing a difference of 5.4 points more per game.
- For the Hawks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 26.7 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 21 points per game.
- For the Celtics, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30.3 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.4 points per game.
Atlanta Hawks vs Boston Celtics: How to Watch
When and where will the Atlanta Hawks vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Boston Celtics will take place on March 12 at 6:00 am IST (Mar 11, 7:30 pm ET) at the State Farm Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Atlanta Hawks vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Boston Celtics will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Atlanta Hawks vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Boston Celtics can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Atlanta Hawks vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app