Trae Young-led Atlanta Hawks are scheduled to square off against Stephen Curry's Golden State Warriors at the State Farm Arena on Friday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Hawks, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have shared five wins and losses while the Warriors, who lost their last game against Los Angeles Clippers, have won six matches.
Atlanta have managed the eighth place in the Eastern Conference standings with 34 wins in 69 matches while Golden State are placed at the sixth spot in the Western Conference standings with a 36-34 record. The Hawks have lost 15 of their 33 home games while the Warriors have won seven of their 34 road games so far this season.
Atlanta Hawks vs Golden State Warriors: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Warriors have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Hawks won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Warriors defeated the Hawks by two points in the second OT at the Chase Center.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole, Draymond Green, Andrew Wiggins as their star players.
- Warriors: TY Jerome, Andre Iguodala, Andrew Wiggins, Ryan Rollins, Gary Payton II
- Hawks: -
Average Quarter score: (Hawks 116-120 Warriors)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-36
- 4th quarter: 33-30
Warriors at Hawks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Warriors +1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 247.5 (Under)
Prediction: Hawks 116-120 Warriors
- The Hawks have -130 odds to pick up the win, while the Warriors are listed at +105 to claim victory.
- This season, the Hawks lost 17 of the 44 games they were named the favorites while the Warriors won eight of the 27 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Hawks won seven of the 25 games they were named the underdogs while the Warriors lost 15 of the 43 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Warriors are scoring 118.3 points per game while the Hawks are averaging 117.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Hawks are averaging 0.3 points less per game, and the Warriors are managing a difference of 0.6 points more per game.
- For the Hawks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 27 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.6 points per game.
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 30.1 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (22.1) and Jordan Poole (20.5).
Atlanta Hawks vs Golden State Warriors: How to Watch
When and where will the Atlanta Hawks vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Golden State Warriors will take place on March 18 at 5:00 am IST (Mar 17, 6:30 pm ET) at the State Farm Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Atlanta Hawks vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Golden State Warriors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Atlanta Hawks vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Golden State Warriors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Atlanta Hawks vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.