Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets are scheduled to travel to the Barclays Center on Sunday to face Mikal Bridges' Brooklyn Nets in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nets, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have shared five wins and losses while the Nuggets, who won their last game against Detroit Pistons, have also shared five wins and losses.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Brooklyn have managed the sixth place in the Eastern Conference standings with 39 wins in 70 matches while Denver are placed at the top in the Western Conference standings with a 47-24 record. The Nets have lost 13 of their 32 home games while the Nuggets have won 17 of their 35 road games so far this season.
Brooklyn Nets vs Denver Nuggets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nets have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Nuggets won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Nets defeated the Nuggets by two points at the Ball Arena.
- The Nets include Mikal Bridges, Spencer Dinwiddie, Seth Curry, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- Nuggets: Collin Gillespie
- Nets: -
Average Quarter score: (Nets 113-119 Nuggets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 28-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-35
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Nuggets at Nets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Nuggets -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Over)
Prediction: Nets 113-119 Nuggets
- The Nuggets have -155 odds to pick up the win, while the Nets are listed at +125 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nets lost nine of the 38 games they were named the favorites while the Nuggets won seven of the 14 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nets won 10 of the 32 games they were named the underdogs while the Nuggets lost 17 of the 57 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nuggets are scoring 116.9 points per game while the Nets are averaging 113.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nets are averaging 0.6 points more per game, and the Nuggets are managing a difference of 3.9 points more per game.
- For the Nets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Mikal Bridges leads the squad with 26.1 points per game followed by Spencer Dinwiddie (18.1) and Cameron Johnson (16.7).
- For the Nuggets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 24.8 points per game followed by Jamal Murray with 19.9 points per game.
Brooklyn Nets vs Denver Nuggets: How to Watch
When and where will the Brooklyn Nets vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Denver Nuggets will take place on March 20 at 1:00 am IST (Mar 19, 2:30 pm ET) at the Barclays Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Brooklyn Nets vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Denver Nuggets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Brooklyn Nets vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Denver Nuggets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Brooklyn Nets vs Denver Nuggets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app