DeMar DeRozan-led Chicago Bulls are scheduled to square off against Trae Young's Atlanta Hawks at the United Center on Tuesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bulls are placed at the 10th spot with 38 wins in 78 matches while the Hawks have managed the eighth place with a 39-39 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Bulls, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won seven matches while the Hawks, who won their last game against Dallas Mavericks, have shared five wins and losses. The Bulls have lost 18 of their 39 home games while the Hawks have won 16 of their 39 road games so far this season.
Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bulls and the Hawks have shared five wins each.
- Chicago and Atlanta faced each other thrice this season and the Bulls won two fixtures while the Hawks won a game.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan, Zach Lavine, Alex Caruso, Andre Drummond, Nikola Vucevic as their star players.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Hawks: De'Andre Hunter - OUT; Trae Young - GTD
- Bulls: Lonzo Ball, Justin Lewis - OUT; Alex Caruso, Javonte Green - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Bulls 119-115 Hawks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 28-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-31
- 4th quarter: 35-30
Hawks at Bulls: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Bulls -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 234.5 (Under)
Prediction: Bulls 119-115 Hawks
- The Bulls have -165 odds to pick up the win, while the Hawks are listed at +140 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bulls lost 14 of the 33 games they were named the favorites while the Hawks won eight of the 29 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bulls won 19 of the 45 games they were named the underdogs while the Hawks lost 18 of the 49 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hawks are scoring 118.1 points per game while the Bulls are averaging 113.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bulls are averaging 1.4 points more per game, and the Hawks are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game.
- For the Bulls, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Zach Lavine leads the squad with 25.1 points per game followed by DeMar DeRozan with 24.9 points per game.
- For the Hawks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 26.2 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.6 points per game.
Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks: How to Watch
When and where will the Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Atlanta Hawks will take place on April 5 at 5:30 am IST (April 4, 7:00 pm ET) at the United Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Atlanta Hawks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Atlanta Hawks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app