DeMar DeRozan-led Chicago Bulls are scheduled to face Tyrese Haliburton's Indiana Pacers at the United Center on Sunday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bulls are placed at the 11th spot with 29 wins in 64 matches while the Pacers have managed the 12th place with a 28-36 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Chicago and Indiana, both lost their last game against Phoenix Suns and San Antonio Spurs respectively, and both won three games each on their last 10 NBA fixtures. The Bulls lost 14 of their 32 home games while the Pacers have won 10 of their 31 matches so far this season.
Chicago Bulls vs Indiana Pacers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bulls have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Pacers won four games.
- Chicago and Indiana faced each other thrice this season and the Bulls won two matches while the Pacers won a game.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan , Zach Lavine, Alex Caruso, Andre Drummond, Nikola Vucevic as their star players.
- The Pacers include Tyrese Haliburton, Buddy Hield, Myles Turner, Bennedict Mathurin, Jalen Smith as their star players.
- Pacers: Kendall Brown
- Bulls: Lonzo Ball, Javonte Green
Average Quarter score: (Bulls 116-112 Pacers)
- 1st quarter: 34-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-28
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Pacers at Bulls: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Pacers +6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 226.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bulls 116-112 Pacers
- The Bulls have -250 odds to pick up the win, while the Pacers are listed at +200 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bulls lost 13 of the 28 games they were named the favorites while the Pacers won 15 of the 40 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bulls won 14 of the 36 games they were named the underdogs while the Pacers lost 11 of the 24 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pacers are scoring 114.9 points per game while the Bulls are averaging 113 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bulls are averaging 0.7 points more per game, and the Pacers are managing a difference of 2.4 points less per game.
- For the Bulls, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as DeMar DeRozan leads the squad with 25 points per game followed by Zach Lavine with 24.3 points per game.
- For the Pacers, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Tyrese Haliburton leads the squad with 20.1 points per game followed by Myles Turner (18.1), Buddy Hield (17.4) and Bennedict Mathurin (16.9).
Chicago Bulls vs Indiana Pacers: How to Watch
When and where will the Chicago Bulls vs Indiana Pacers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Indiana Pacers will take place on March 6 at 2:00 am IST (Mar 5, 3:30 pm ET) at the United Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Chicago Bulls vs Indiana Pacers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Indiana Pacers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Chicago Bulls vs Indiana Pacers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Indiana Pacers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Chicago Bulls vs Indiana Pacers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app