DeMar DeRozan-led Chicago Bulls are scheduled to square off against Jimmy Butler's Miami Heat at the FTX Arena on Monday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bulls are placed at the 10th spot with 32 wins in 69 matches while the Heat have managed the seventh place with a 38-33 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Bulls, who won their last game against Minnesota Timberwolves, have won six matches while the Heat, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won six matches. The Bulls have lost 16 of their 35 home games while the Heat have won 14 of their 34 road games so far this season.
Chicago Bulls vs Miami Heat: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Heat have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Bulls won three games.
- Chicago and Miami faced each other twice this season and the Bulls won both the fixtures.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan , Zach Lavine, Alex Caruso, Andre Drummond, Nikola Vucevic as their star players.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo, Kevin Love as their star players.
- Heat: -
- Bulls: Lonzo Ball, Justin Lewis
Average Quarter score: (Bulls 118-116 Heat)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-29
- 3rd quarter: 32-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Heat at Bulls: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Bulls +2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 218.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bulls 118-116 Heat
- The Heat have -150 odds to pick up the win, while the Bulls are listed at +125 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bulls lost 14 of the 31 games they were named the favorites while the Heat won 14 of the 29 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bulls won 15 of the 38 games they were named the underdogs while the Heat lost 18 of the 42 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Heat are scoring 109.1 points per game while the Bulls are averaging 113.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bulls are averaging 0.7 points more per game, and the Heat are managing a difference of 0.5 points less per game.
- For the Bulls, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as DeMar DeRozan leads the squad with 25.5 points per game followed by Zach Lavine with 25.1 points per game.
- For the Heat, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 22.6 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21) and Tyler Herro (20.3).
Chicago Bulls vs Miami Heat: How to Watch
When and where will the Chicago Bulls vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Miami Heat will take place on March 19 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 18, 7:00 pm ET) at the United Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Chicago Bulls vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Miami Heat will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Chicago Bulls vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Miami Heat can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Chicago Bulls vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app