The two top placed teams in the Western and the Eastern Conferences, Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets and Giannis Antetokounmpo's Milwaukee Bucks respectively are scheduled to square off against each other at the Ball Arena on Saturday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nuggets, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have shared five wins and losses while the Bucks, who won their last three games, have won eight matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Denver have managed the top place in the Western Conference standings with 49 wins in 73 matches while Milwaukee are placed at the first spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 53-20 record. The Nuggets have lost six of their 36 home games while the Bucks have won 23 of their 36 road games so far this season.
Denver Nuggets vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets and the Bucks shared five wins each.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Bucks defeated the Nuggets by eight points at the Fiserv Forum.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Bucks: Khris Middleton, Jae Crowder, Goran Dragic, Meyers Leonard - OUT
- Nuggets: Collin Gillespie - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Nuggets 122-118 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 31-31
- 2nd quarter: 32-25
- 3rd quarter: 26-32
- 4th quarter: 33-30
Bucks at Nuggets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Nuggets -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 232.5 (Over)
Prediction: Nuggets 122-118 Bucks
- The Nuggets have -135 odds to pick up the win, while the Bucks are listed at +110 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nuggets lost 17 of the 59 games they were named the favorites while the Bucks won two of the seven games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nuggets won seven of the 14 games they were named the underdogs while the Bucks lost 15 of the 66 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bucks are scoring 116.4 points per game while the Nuggets are averaging 116.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nuggets are averaging 3.9 points more per game, and the Bucks are managing a difference of 4.3 points more per game.
- For the Nuggets, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 24.8 points per game followed by Jamal Murray with 20.1 points per game.
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.2 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 19 points per game.
Denver Nuggets vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Denver Nuggets vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on March 26 at 6:30 am IST (Mar 25, 8:00 pm ET) at the Ball Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Denver Nuggets vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Denver Nuggets vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Denver Nuggets vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app