Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets are scheduled to square off against Domantas Sabonis' Sacramento Kings at the Ball Arena on Saturday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Nuggets have managed the top spot with 52 wins in 81 matches while the Kings are placed at the third spot with a 48-33 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nuggets, who lost their last three games, have shared five wins and losses while the Kings, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have shared five wins and losses. The Nuggets have lost seven of their 40 home games while the Kings have won 25 of their 40 road games so far this season.
Denver Nuggets vs Sacramento Kings: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Kings won four games.
- Denver and Sacramento faced each other twice this season and both shared a win.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Kings: Matthew Dellavedova
- Nuggets: Collin Gillespie
Average Quarter score: (Nuggets 113-119 Kings)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 28-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-35
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Kings at Nuggets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Kings -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 229.5 (Over)
Prediction: Nuggets 113-119 Kings
- The Nuggets have +155 odds to pick up the win, while the Kings are listed at -190 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nuggets lost 20 of the 65 games they were named the favorites while the Kings won 13 of the 33 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nuggets won seven of the 16 games they were named the underdogs while the Kings lost 13 of the 48 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Kings are scoring 121 points per game while the Nuggets are averaging 115.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nuggets are averaging 3.2 points more per game, and the Kings are managing a difference of 2.8 points more per game.
- For the Nuggets, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 24.5 points per game followed by Jamal Murray with 20 points per game.
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 25.2 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 19.2 points per game.
Denver Nuggets vs Sacramento Kings: How to Watch
When and where will the Denver Nuggets vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Sacramento Kings will take place on April 10 at 01:00 am IST (April 9, 02:30 pm ET) at the Ball Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Denver Nuggets vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Sacramento Kings will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Denver Nuggets vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Sacramento Kings can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Denver Nuggets vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app