J ayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics are scheduled to travel to the Toyota Center to face Jalen Green's Houston Rockets on Monday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Rockets, who are currently on a three-game losing streak, have won two matches while the Celtics, who won their last two matches, have won six matches.
Houston are sitting at the bottom of the Western Conference standings with just 15 wins in 67 matches while Boston have managed the second place in the Eastern Conference standings with a 47-21 record. The Rockets have lost 24 of their 33 home games while the Celtics have won 21 of their 33 road games so far this season.
Houston Rockets vs Boston Celtics: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Rockets and the Celtics shared five wins each.
- Boston defeated Houston by 24 points in their previous fixture this season and extended their winning streak to five games.
- The Rockets include Jalen Green, Jabari Smith Jr., Kevin Porter Jr., Boban Marjanovic as their star players.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari
- Rockets: -
Average Quarter score: (Rockets 108-121 Celtics)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-37
- 4th quarter: 25-30
Celtics at Rockets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 12.5 points (Celtics -12.5)
Over/Under (OU): 232.5 (Under)
Prediction: Rockets 108-121 Celtics
- The Celtics have -900 odds to pick up the win, while the Rockets are listed at +575 to claim victory.
- This season, the Rockets lost one of the four games they were named the favorites while the Celtics won one of the four games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Rockets won 12 of the 63 games they were named the underdogs while the Celtics lost 18 of the 64 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Celtics are scoring 1175.6 points per game while the Rockets are averaging 110.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Rockets are averaging 8.2 points less per game, and the Celtics are managing a difference of 4.4 points more per game.
- For the Rockets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Jalen Green leads the squad with 21.8 points per game followed by Kevin Porter Jr. with 18.5 points per game.
- For the Celtics, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30.3 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.4 points per game.
Houston Rockets vs Boston Celtics: How to Watch
When and where will the Houston Rockets vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Houston Rockets and Boston Celtics will take place on March 14 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 13, 7:00 pm ET) at the Toyota Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Houston Rockets vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Houston Rockets and Boston Celtics will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Houston Rockets vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Houston Rockets and Boston Celtics can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Houston Rockets vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.