Anthony Davis' Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to travel to the Toyota Center to face Jalen Green-led Houston Rockets on Wednesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Lakers have managed the ninth place with 34 wins in 69 matches while the Rockets are placed at the bottom with a 16-52 record.
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Rockets, who defeated Boston Celtics in their last match, have won three matches while the Lakers, who defeated New Orleans Pelicans in their last fixture, have won seven matches. The Rockets have lost 24 of their 34 home games while the Lakers have won 16 of their 35 road games so far this season.
Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Lakers have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Rockets won two games.
- In their previous meeting this season, LA Lakers defeated Houston by eight points at the Crypto.com Arena.
- The Rockets include Jalen Green, Jabari Smith Jr., Kevin Porter Jr., Boban Marjanovic as their star players.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
- Lakers: LeBron James, Mo Bamba
- Rockets: -
Average Quarter score: (Rockets 108-117 Lakers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 23-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-33
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Lakers at Rockets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Lakers -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 234.5 (Under)
Prediction: Rockets 108-117 Lakers
- The Lakers have -130 odds to pick up the win, while the Rockets are listed at +110 to claim victory.
- This season, the Rockets lost one of the four games they were named the favorites while the Lakers won 15 of the 42 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Rockets won 13 of the 64 games they were named the underdogs while the Lakers lost eight of the 27 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Lakers are scoring 116.6 points per game while the Rockets are averaging 110.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Rockets are averaging 8.2 points less per game, and the Lakers are managing a difference of 0.6 points less per game.
- For the Rockets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Jalen Green leads the squad with 21.8 points per game followed by Kevin Porter Jr. with 18.4 points per game.
- For the Lakers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 29.5 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 25.9 points per game.
Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers: How to Watch
When and where will the Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Houston Rockets and Los Angeles Lakers will take place on March 16 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 15, 7:00 pm ET) at the Toyota Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Houston Rockets and Los Angeles Lakers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Houston Rockets and Los Angeles Lakers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.