Brandon Ingram-led New Orleans Pelicans are scheduled to travel to the Toyota Center on Friday to face Jalen Green's Houston Rockets in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Pelicans have managed the 12th place with 33 wins in 69 matches while the Rockets are placed at the 15th spot with a 17-52 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Pelicans, who lost their last game against Los Angeles Lakers, have won three matches while the Rockets, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won four matches . The Rockets have lost 24 of their 35 home games while the Pelicans have won 11 of their 34 road games so far this season.
Houston Rockets vs New Orleans Pelicans: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Pelicans have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Rockets won three games.
- New Orleans and Houston faced each other twice this season and the Pelicans won both the fixtures.
- The Rockets include Jalen Green, Jabari Smith Jr., Kevin Porter Jr., Boban Marjanovic as their star players.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- Pelicans: Jose Alvarado, E.J. Liddell, Zion Williamson
- Rockets: -
Average Quarter score: (Rockets 113-119 Pelicans)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 28-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-35
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Pelicans at Rockets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Pelicans -5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 231.5 (Over)
Prediction: Rockets 113-119 Pelicans
- The Pelicans have -250 odds to pick up the win, while the Rockets are listed at +195 to claim victory.
- This season, the Rockets lost one of the four games they were named the favorites while the Pelicans won 10 of the 37 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Rockets won 14 of the 65 games they were named the underdogs while the Pelicans lost nine of the 32 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pelicans are scoring 113.9 points per game while the Rockets are averaging 110.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Rockets are averaging eight points less per game, and the Pelicans are managing a difference of 0.4 points more per game.
- For the Rockets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Jalen Green leads the squad with 21.8 points per game followed by Kevin Porter Jr. with 18.4 points per game.
- For the Pelicans, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by Brandon Ingram (22.9) and CJ McCollum (21.1).
Houston Rockets vs New Orleans Pelicans: How to Watch
When and where will the Houston Rockets vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Houston Rockets and New Orleans Pelicans will take place on March 18 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 17, 7:00 pm ET) at the Toyota Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Houston Rockets vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Houston Rockets and New Orleans Pelicans will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Houston Rockets vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Houston Rockets and New Orleans Pelicans can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Houston Rockets vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app