Kawhi Leonard-led Los Angeles Clippers are scheduled to square off against Brandon Ingram's New Orleans Pelicans at the Crypto.com Arena on Saturday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Clippers have managed the fourth place with 39 wins in 74 matches while the Pelicans are placed at the ninth spot with a 36-37 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Clippers, who won their last game against Oklahoma City Thunder, have won six matches while the Pelicans, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, have shared five wins and losses. The Clippers have lost 17 of their 37 home games while the Pelicans have won 12 of their 36 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Clippers have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Pelicans won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Pelicans defeated the Clippers by 21 points at the Crypto.com Arena.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Russell Westbrook, Ivica Zubac, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Pelicans: Jose Alvarado, EJ Liddell, Zion Williamson - OUT
- Clippers: Brandon Boston Jr., Paul George, Norman Powell - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Clippers 118-113 Pelicans)
- 1st quarter: 28-26
- 2nd quarter: 31-28
- 3rd quarter: 27-29
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Pelicans at Clippers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Clippers -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 224.5 (Over)
Prediction: Clippers 118-113 Pelicans
- The Clippers have -185 odds to pick up the win, while the Pelicans are listed at +150 to claim victory.
- This season, the Clippers lost 17 of the 51 games they were named the favorites while the Pelicans won 10 of the 37 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Clippers won five of the 23 games they were named the underdogs while the Pelicans lost 10 of the 36 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pelicans are scoring 114 points per game while the Clippers are averaging 112.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Clippers are averaging 0.6 points more per game, and the Pelicans are averaging 1.2 points more per game.
- For the Clippers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Kawhi Leonard leads the roster with 23.9 points per game followed by Paul George with 23.8 points per game.
- For the Pelicans, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by Brandon Ingram (23.5) and CJ McCollum (21).
Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and New Orleans Pelicans will take place on March 26 at 8:00 am IST (Mar 25, 9:30 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and New Orleans Pelicans will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and New Orleans Pelicans can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app