Kawhi Leonard's Los Angeles Clippers are scheduled to square off against Julius Randle's New York Knicks at the Crypto.com Arena on Saturday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Clippers, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won four matches while the Knicks, who lost their last two matches, have won eight games.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
LA Clippers have managed the fifth place in the Western Conference standings with 35 wins in 68 matches while New York are placed at the fifth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 39-29 record. The Clippers have lost 15 of their 32 home games while the Knicks have won 20 of their 33 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Clippers vs New York Knicks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Clippers have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Knicks won four games.
- In their previous meeting this season, the Clippers defeated the Knicks by six points.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Russell Westbrook, Ivica Zubac, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
- Knicks: -
- Clippers: -
Average Quarter score: (Clippers 117-115 Knicks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-34
- 3rd quarter: 31-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Knicks at Clippers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Knicks +5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Over)
Prediction: Clippers 117-115 Knicks
- The Clippers have -225 odds to pick up the win, while the Knicks are listed at +180 to claim victory.
- This season, the Clippers lost 15 of the 45 games they were named the favorites while the Knicks won 17 of the 37 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Clippers won five of the 23 games they were named the underdogs while the Knicks lost nine of the 31 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Knicks are scoring 115.3 points per game while the Clippers are averaging 112.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Clippers are averaging 0.2 points less per game, and the Knicks are managing a difference of 2.9 points more per game.
- For the Clippers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Paul George leads the roster with 23.7 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 23.3 points per game.
- For the Knicks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 25.3 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (23.9) and RJ Barrett (19.7).
Los Angeles Clippers vs New York Knicks: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Clippers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and New York Knicks will take place on March 12 at 2:30 am IST (Mar 11, 4:00 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Clippers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and New York Knicks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Clippers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and New York Knicks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Clippers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app