Kawhi Leonard-led Los Angeles Clippers are scheduled to square off against Paolo Banchesro's Orlando Magic at the Crypto.com Arena on Saturday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Clippers, who are currently on a four-game winning streak , have shared five wins and losses while the Magic, who lost their last two matches , have won three matches .
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
LA Clippers have managed the fifth place in the Western Conference standings with 37 wins in 70 matches while Orlando are placed at the 13th spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 28-42 record. The Clippers have lost 15 of their 34 home games while the Magic have won 12 of their 35 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Clippers have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Magic won two games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Magic defeated the Clippers by five points in the OT at the Amway Center.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Russell Westbrook, Ivica Zubac, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
- The Magic include Paolo Banchero, Bol Bol, Franz Wagner, Markelle Fultz as their star players.
- Magic: Jonathan Isaac
- Clippers: Norman Powell
Average Quarter score: (Clippers 122-113 Magic)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 36-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Magic at Clippers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Clippers -6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Clippers 122-113 Magic
- The Clippers have -275 odds to pick up the win, while the Magic are listed at +220 to claim victory.
- This season, the Clippers lost 15 of the 47 games they were named the favorites while the Magic won 23 of the 52 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Clippers won five of the 23 games they were named the underdogs while the Magic lost 13 of the 18 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Magic are scoring 111.6 points per game while the Clippers are averaging 112.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Clippers are averaging 0.1 point more per game, and the Magic are managing a difference of three points less per game.
- For the Clippers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Kawhi Leonard leads the roster with 23.8 points per game followed by Paul George with 23.7 points per game.
- For the Magic, one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Paolo Banchero leads the squad with 20.1 points per game followed by Franz Wagner with 18.7 points per game.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Orlando Magic will take place on March 19 at 12:30 am IST (Mar 18, 2:00 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Orlando Magic will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Orlando Magic can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app