Anthony Davis' Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to square off against Paolo Banchero-led Orlando Magic at the Crypto.com Arena on Sunday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. The Lakers and the Magic, both are currently on a two-game losing streak, however, Orlando have won three matches while LA Lakers have shared five wins and losses in their last 10 NBA fixtures.
LA Lakers have managed the 10th place in the Western Conference standings with 34 wins in 71 matches while Orlando are placed at the 13th spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 29-42 record. The Lakers have lost 17 of their 35 home games while the Magic have won 13 of their 36 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Orlando Magic: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Lakers have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Magic won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Lakers defeated the Magic by 19 points at the Amway Center.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
- The Magic include Paolo Banchero, Bol Bol, Franz Wagner, Markelle Fultz as their star players.
- Magic: Jonathan Isaac, Jalen Suggs
- Lakers: LeBron James, Mo Bamba
Average Quarter score: (Lakers 119-113 Magic)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Magic at Lakers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Magic +6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 229.5 (Over)
Prediction: Lakers 119-113 Magic
- The Lakers have -275 odds to pick up the win, while the Magic are listed at +220 to claim victory.
- This season, the Lakers lost 10 of the 29 games they were named the favorites while the Magic won 24 of the 53 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Lakers won 15 of the 42 games they were named the underdogs while the Magic lost 13 of the 18 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Magic are scoring 111.6 points per game while the Lakers are averaging 116.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Lakers are averaging 0.4 points less per game, and the Magic are managing a difference of three points less per game.
- For the Lakers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 29.5 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 26.1 points per game.
- For the Magic, one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Paolo Banchero leads the squad with 20.1 points per game followed by Franz Wagner with 18.7 points per game.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Orlando Magic: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Lakers vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Orlando Magic will take place on March 20 at 7:00 am IST (Mar 19, 8:30 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Lakers vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Orlando Magic will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Lakers vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Orlando Magic can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Lakers vs Orlando Magic, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.