Anthony Davis' Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to host Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns at the Crypto.com Arena on Wednesday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Lakers have managed the 11th place with 35 wins in 72 matches while the Suns are placed at the fourth spot with a 38-33 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Lakers, who defeated Orlando Magic in their last game, have won six matches while the Suns, who lost their last game against Oklahoma City Thunder, have shared five wins and losses. The Lakers have lost 17 of their 36 home games while the Suns have won 15 of their 36 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Lakers won two games.
- LA Lakers and Phoenix faced each other twice this season and the Suns won both the fixtures.
- The Suns are currently on a six-game winning streak against the Lakers in the regular season.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, DeAndre Ayton, Chris Paul as their star players.
- Suns: Kevin Durant
- Lakers: Mo Bamba, LeBron James
Average Quarter score: (Lakers 116-112 Suns)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 29-31
- 3rd quarter: 24-25
- 4th quarter: 33-30
Suns at Lakers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Lakers +1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Lakers 116-112 Suns
- The Lakers have +105 odds to pick up the win, while the Suns are listed at -130 to claim victory.
- This season, the Lakers lost 10 of the 30 games they were named the favorites while the Suns won 10 of the 23 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Lakers won 15 of the 42 games they were named the underdogs while the Suns lost 20 of the 48 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Suns are scoring 113.4 points per game while the Lakers are averaging 116.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Lakers are averaging 0.4 points less per game, and the Suns are managing a difference of 1.8 points more per game.
- For the Lakers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 29.5 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 25.8 points per game.
- For the Suns, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 28 points per game followed by Kevin Durant (26.7) and Deandre Ayton (18.3).
Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Phoenix Suns will take place on March 23 at 7:30 am IST (Mar 22, 9:00 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Phoenix Suns will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Phoenix Suns can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app