Ja Morant-led Memphis Grizzlies are scheduled to host Jalen Green's Houston Rockets at the FedExForum on Wednesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Grizzlies have managed the second place with 44 wins in 71 matches while the Rockets are placed at the bottom with an 18-54 record.
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Grizzlies, who won their last three matches, have won six matches while the Rockets, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have shared five wins and losses . The Grizzlies have lost five of their 35 home games while the Rockets have won six of their 34 road games so far this season.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Houston Rockets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Grizzlies have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Rockets won three games.
- Memphis and Houston faced each other twice this season and the Grizzlies won both the fixtures.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- The Rockets include Jalen Green, Jabari Smith Jr., Kevin Porter Jr., Boban Marjanovic as their star players.
- Rockets: -
- Grizzlies: Steven Adams, Brandon Clarke
Average Quarter score: (Grizzlies 122-112 Rockets)
- 1st quarter: 34-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Rockets at Grizzlies: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 13.5 points (Rockets +13.5)
Over/Under (OU): 226.5 (Over)
Prediction: Grizzlies 122-112 Rockets
- The Grizzlies have -1000 odds to pick up the win, while the Rockets are listed at +650 to claim victory.
- This season, the Grizzlies lost 15 of the 56 games they were named the favorites while the Rockets won 15 of the 68 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Grizzlies won three of the 15 games they were named the underdogs while the Rockets lost one of the four games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Rockets are scoring 110.3 points per game while the Grizzlies are averaging 116.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Grizzlies are averaging 3.9 points more per game, and the Rockets are managing a difference of 7.8 points less per game.
- For the Grizzlies, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.1 points per game.
- For the Rockets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Jalen Green leads the squad with 21.9 points per game followed by Kevin Porter Jr. with 18.7 points per game.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Houston Rockets: How to Watch
When and where will the Memphis Grizzlies vs Houston Rockets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Houston Rockets will take place on March 23 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 22, 7:00 pm ET) at the FedExForum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Memphis Grizzlies vs Houston Rockets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Houston Rockets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Memphis Grizzlies vs Houston Rockets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Houston Rockets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Memphis Grizzlies vs Houston Rockets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.