Ja Morant-less Memphis Grizzlies are scheduled to square off against Kawhi Leonard's Los Angeles Clippers at the FedExForum on Wednesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Grizzlies have managed the second place with 48 wins in 75 matches while the Clippers are placed at the fifth spot with a 40-36 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Grizzlies, who are currently on a seven-game winning streak, have won nine matches while the Clippers, who defeated Chicago Bulls in their last game, have won seven matches . The Grizzlies have lost five of their 38 home games while the Clippers have won 19 of their 37 road games so far this season.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Grizzlies have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Clippers won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Clippers defeated the Grizzlies by six points at the Crypto.com Arena.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Russell Westbrook, Ivica Zubac, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Clippers: Brandon Boston Jr., Paul George, Marcus Morris Sr. - OUT; Norman Powell - GTD
- Grizzlies: Ja Morant, Steven Adams, Brandon Clarke, Ziaire Williams, Vince Williams Jr. - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Grizzlies 113-117 Clippers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 28-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-33
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Clippers at Grizzlies: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Clippers +4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Grizzlies 113-117 Clippers
- The Grizzlies have -200 odds to pick up the win, while the Clippers are listed at +165 to claim victory.
- This season, the Grizzlies lost 15 of the 60 games they were named the favorites while the Clippers won five of the 23 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Grizzlies won three of the 15 games they were named the underdogs while the Clippers lost 18 of the 53 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Clippers are scoring 113 points per game while the Grizzlies are averaging 116.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Grizzlies are averaging 4.3 points more per game, and the Clippers are managing a difference of 0.4 points more per game.
- For the Grizzlies, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 26.8 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.4 points per game.
- For the Clippers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Paul George leads the roster with 23.8 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 23.6 points per game.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: How to Watch
When and where will the Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Clippers will take place on March 30 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 29, 7:00 pm ET) at the FedExForum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Clippers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app