Luka Doncic-led Dallas Mavericks are scheduled to travel to the Miami-Dade Arena to face Jimmy Butler's Miami Heat on Saturday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Mavericks, who lost their last game against Philadelphia 76ers, have won three matches while the Heat, who are currently on a three-game losing streak, have shared five wins and losses.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Dallas have managed the 11th place in the Western Conference standings with 37 wins in 77 matches while Miami are placed at the seventh spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 40-37 record. The Heat have lost 14 of their 39 home games while the Mavericks have won 15 of their 39 road games so far this season.
Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Heat have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Mavericks won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Mavericks defeated the Heat by 25 points at the FTX Arena.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo, Kevin Love as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Heat: Nikola Jovic, Kyle Lowry - GTD
- Mavericks: Frank Ntilikina - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Mavericks 122-117 Heat)
- 1st quarter: 30-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-27
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Heat vs Mavericks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Mavericks +1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 224.5 (Over)
Prediction: Mavericks 122-117 Heat
- The Heat have -115 odds to pick up the win, while the Mavericks are listed at -105 to claim victory.
- This season, the Mavericks lost 16 of the 39 games they were named the favorites while the Heat won 14 of the 31 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Mavericks won 14 of the 38 games they were named the underdogs while the Heat lost 20 of the 46 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Heat are scoring 108.7 points per game while the Mavericks are averaging 113.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Mavericks are averaging 0.5 points more per game, and the Heat are managing a difference of 1.1 points more per game.
- For the Mavericks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 32.8 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 26.1 points per game.
- For the Heat, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 22.6 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (20.7) and Tyler Herro (20.4).
Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Dallas Mavericks will take place on April 2 at 5:00 am IST (April 1, 6:30 pm ET) at the Miami-Dad Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Miami Heat and Dallas Mavericks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Dallas Mavericks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app