Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat are scheduled to square off against Lauri Markkanen's Utah Jazz at the FTX Arena on Monday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Heat, who lost their last game against Orlando Magic, have won four matches while the Jazz, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have shared five wins and losses.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Miami have managed the seventh place in the Eastern Conference standings with 36 wins in 69 matches while Utah are placed at the 10th spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 33-35 record. The Heat have lost 13 of their 35 home games while the Jazz have won 13 of their 35 road games so far this season.
Miami Heat vs Utah Jazz: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Heat have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Jazz won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, Miami defeated Utah by three points at the Vivint Home Arena.
- The Heat are currently on a four-game winning streak against the Jazz as the latter last won against Miami in February 2021.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo, Kevin Love as their star players.
- The Jazz include Lauri Markkanen, Jordan Clarkson, Collin Sexton, Talen Horton-Tucker as their star players.
- Jazz: Collin Sexton
- Heat: -
Average Quarter score: (Heat 116-113 Jazz)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-29
- 4th quarter: 33-30
Jazz at Heat: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Jazz +8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 225.5 (Over)
Prediction: Heat 116-113 Jazz
- The Heat have -350 odds to pick up the win, while the Jazz are listed at +260 to claim victory.
- This season, the Heat lost 18 of the 40 games they were named the favorites while the Jazz won 12 of the 32 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Heat won 14 of the 29 games they were named the underdogs while the Jazz lost 15 of the 36 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Jazz are scoring 117.2 points per game while the Heat are averaging 108.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Heat are averaging 0.6 points more per game, and the Jazz are managing a difference of 0.1 point less per game.
- For the Heat, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 22.3 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21.1) and Tyler Herro (20.4).
- For the Jazz, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Lauri Markkanen leads the squad with 25.4 points per game followed by Jordan Clarkson with 20.8 points per game.
Miami Heat vs Utah Jazz: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs Utah Jazz, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Utah Jazz will take place on March 14 at 5:00 am IST (Mar 13, 6:30 pm ET) at the FTX Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Miami Heat vs Utah Jazz, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Miami Heat and Utah Jazz will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Miami Heat vs Utah Jazz, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Utah Jazz can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Miami Heat vs Utah Jazz, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app