Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to host Mikal Bridges' Brooklyn Nets at the Fiserv Forum on Thursday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bucks are placed at the top with 47 wins in 65 matches while the Nets have managed the sixth place with a 37-28 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Milwaukee, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have lost just one game while Brooklyn, who won their last three matches, have won four games. The Bucks have lost six of their 33 home games while the Nets have won 18 of their 34 road games so far this season.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Nets won three games.
- Milwaukee and Brooklyn faced each other thrice this season and the Bucks won twice while the Nets won a game.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- The Nets include Ben Simmons, Mikal Bridges, Spencer Dinwiddie, Seth Curry, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- Nets: Ben Simmons, Nic Claxton, Spencer Dinwiddie, Cameron Johnson, Royce O'Neale
- Bucks: Goran Dragic, Wesley Matthews
Average Quarter score: (Bucks 125-110 Nets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 36-26
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Nets at Bucks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 12.5 points (Bucks -12.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bucks 125-110 Nets
- The Bucks have -750 odds to pick up the win, while the Nets are listed at +525 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bucks lost 13 of the 58 games they were named the favorites while the Nets won eight of the 28 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bucks won two of the seven games they were named the underdogs while the Nets lost eight of the 37 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nets are scoring 113.6 points per game while the Bucks are averaging 115.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bucks are averaging 4.1 points more per game, and the Nets are managing a difference of one point more per game.
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.2 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 19.9 points per game.
- For the Nets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Mikal Bridges leads the squad with 26.5 points per game followed by Spencer Dinwiddie (17.6) and Cameron Johnson (17.2).
Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets: How to Watch
When and where will the Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Brooklyn Nets will take place on March 10 at 6:30 am IST (Mar 9, 8:00 pm ET) at the Fiserv Forum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Brooklyn Nets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Brooklyn Nets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app