L eBron James-led Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to travel to the Target Center on Friday to face Anthony Edwards' Minnesota Timberwolves in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Lakers have managed the eighth place with 38 wins in 76 matches while the Wolves are placed at the seventh spot with a 39-38 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Wolves, who lost their last game against Phoenix Suns, have shared five wins and losses while the Lakers, who defeated Chicago Bulls in their previous game, have won six matches . The Wolves have lost 17 of their 38 home games while the Lakers have won 17 of their 37 road games so far this season.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Wolves and the Lakers shared five victories each.
- Minnesota and LA Lakers faced each other twice this season and the Wolves won both the fixtures.
- The Wolves include Anthony Edwards, Karl Anthony Towns, Rudy Gobert, Luka Garza as their star players.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Lakers: Mo Bamba - OUT; Scotty Pippen Jr. - GTD
- Wolves: Taurean Prince, Jaylen Nowell, Austin Rivers, Matt Ryan - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Wolves 112-116 Lakers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-32
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Lakers at Wolves: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Lakers +1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 232.5 (Under)
Prediction: Wolves 112-116 Lakers
- The Wolves have -115 odds to pick up the win, while the Lakers are listed at -105 to claim victory.
- This season, the Wolves lost 11 of the 29 games they were named the favorites while the Lakers won 16 of the 43 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Wolves won 21 of the 48 games they were named the underdogs while the Lakers lost 11 of the 33 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Lakers are scoring 116.4 points per game while the Wolves are averaging 115.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Wolves are averaging 0.1 point less per game, and the Lakers are managing a difference of 0.3 point less per game.
- For the Wolves, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24.5 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns with 20.5 points per game.
- For the Lakers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 29.2 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 26.1 points per game.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Los Angeles Lakers: How to Watch
When and where will the Minnesota Timberwolves vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Los Angeles Lakers will take place on April 1 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 31, 7:00 pm ET) at the Target Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Los Angeles Lakers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Los Angeles Lakers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app