Brandon Ingram-led New Orleans Pelicans are scheduled to square off against Julius Randle's New York Knicks at the Smoothie King Center on Friday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Pelicans, who won their last game against Memphis Grizzlies, have won eight matches while the Knicks, who are currently on a five-game winning streak, have won seven matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
New Orleans have managed the eighth place in the Western Conference standings with 41 wins in 80 matches while New York are placed at the fifth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 47-33 record. The Pelicans have lost 14 of their 40 home games while the Knicks have won 24 of their 40 road games so far this season.
New Orleans Pelicans vs New York Knicks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Knicks have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Knicks won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Knicks defeated the Pelicans by 22 points at the Madison Square Garden.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
Average Quarter score: (Pelicans 112-109 Knicks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Knicks at Pelicans: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): N/A
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: Pelicans 112-109 Knicks
- The money line for this match isn't available yet, but will be updated soon.
- This season, the Pelicans lost 11 of the 40 games they were named the favorites while the Knicks won 20 of the 42 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Pelicans won 12 of the 40 games they were named the underdogs while the Knicks lost 11 of the 38 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Knicks are scoring 115.9 points per game while the Pelicans are averaging 114.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pelicans are averaging 1.9 points more per game, and the Knicks are managing a difference of 3.1 points more per game.
- For the Pelicans, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by Brandon Ingram (24.5) and CJ McCollum (20.8).
- For the Knicks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 25.1 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (24) and RJ Barrett (19.5).
New Orleans Pelicans vs New York Knicks: How to Watch
When and where will the New Orleans Pelicans vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and New York Knicks will take place on April 8 at 5:30 am IST (April 7, 7:00 pm ET) at the Smoothie King Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of New Orleans Pelicans vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and New York Knicks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of New Orleans Pelicans vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and New York Knicks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of New Orleans Pelicans vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app