Joel Embiid's Philadelphia 76ers are scheduled to square off against Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat at the Wells Fargo Center on Thursday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Sixers are placed at the third spot with 52 wins in 79 matches while the Heat have managed the seventh place with a 42-37 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Sixers, who won their last game against Boston Celtics, have shared five wins and losses while the Heat, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won six matches. The Sixers have lost 11 of their 40 home games while the Heat have won 16 of their 39 road games so far this season.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers and the Heat shared five wins each.
- Philadelphia and Miami faced each other twice this season and both shared a win.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, Tobias Harris, PJ Tucker as their star players.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo, Kevin Love as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Heat: Bam Adebayo, Kyle Lowry - GTD; Nikola Jovic - OUT
- Sixers: Tyrese Maxey, De'Anthony Melton, PJ Tucker - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Sixers 121-115 Heat)
- 1st quarter: 32-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Heat at Sixers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Sixers -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 220.5 (Over)
Prediction: Sixers 121-115 Heat
- The Sixers have -175 odds to pick up the win, while the Heat are listed at +145 to claim victory.
- This season, the Sixers lost 14 of the 58 games they were named the favorites while the Heat won 14 of the 31 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Sixers won eight of the 21 games they were named the underdogs while the Heat lost 20 of the 48 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Heat are scoring 109.1 points per game while the Sixers are averaging 114.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Sixers are averaging 4.4 points more per game, and the Heat are managing a difference of 0.7 points less per game.
- For the Sixers, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.3 points per game followed by James Harden (21.1) and Tyrese Maxey (20.3).
- For the Heat, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 22.9 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (20.7) and Tyler Herro (20.3).
Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat: How to Watch
When and where will the Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Miami Heat will take place on April 7 at 5:00 am IST (April 6, 6:30 pm ET) at the Wells Fargo Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Miami Heat will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Philadelphia 76ers and Miami Heat can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app